Friday, June 17, 2011

Totally addicted to Dior....

Mon Dieu, Mon Dior...

My latest impulse buy has turned into my new obsession... as in fabulous, cannot live with out, re-applying every ten minutes obsession *to say nothing of checking myself out in every reflective surface I come across ;)
So what is this miraculous find I hear you ask? Dior Addict, High Shine. A mix of lipstick and gloss that gives a non-sticky, high-gloss finish. This lipstick contains minute glitter particles which produce an amazing finish, and seeing as it comes in several colours, there's one for every mood!
My personal favourite is 'Champagne Blush'; a delicate pink which can be layered on for a stronger pink lip. Multi-function that comes in a fancy silver-and- iridescent case? Woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment