Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Monet gone wild?
















Have you ever identified with Carrie Bradshaw as she fawns over a pair of Manolos? I will raise my hands up and say 'hell yes' (even though in truth I'm more of a Louboutin gal at heart!). Shoes can make or break an outfit, and so when I finally found my leopard-print Converse I knew my wardrobe was going to be very happy! Although they may appear to be just a pair of sneakers, to me they are fierce, they have attitude, and more importantly they have never given me a blister!!



With todays outfit, I started from the bottom up, or more specifically from the leopard-print Cons up :) I paired them with a Monet-inspired black and white print skirt, very monochrome Erdem, and a plain black V-neck tee to balance the look out. I added a multi-layer necklace consisting of gold, silver, bronze and black strands to give the outfit a more luxe grunge feel.




The bare essentials:

Shoes: Converse

Skirt: Dunnes

T-shirt: Zara




The finishing touches:

Necklace: Aldo

No comments:

Post a Comment